Reserve for 2023 or Sroll Down for more info!
Reserve for 2023 or Scroll Down for more info!
Our stylish electric vehicles are available for rent with a 3 hour minimum or a full 24 hours.
Our Season is from April 1, 2023 to October 29, 2023
Operating hours are 7 days a week, 8am to 10pm EST
3 Hours: $75
Each Additional Hour: $25
24 Hours: $195
Free cart parking is available at our lot at 148 Bradford Street when space is available. Carts are also complete with Provincetown Parking Stickers for free access to municipal lots and town parking spaces if they’re available.
Rules & Regulations
1. Must be at least 22 years old to rent a cart.
2. Valid U.S. drivers license, vehicle insurance and credit card required.
3. Driver must not have consumed alcohol before renting or during rental.
4. Range for carts is up to 50 miles (full capacity). Carts have a charging cord that
works with standard household outlet (110V, 3 prong plug) for 24 hour rentals.
5. Carts require to be plugged in overnight for 24 hour rentals.
6. In case of medical emergency, call 911. For non-medical emergencies only, call 508-246-1117. 7. Children younger than 8 years old or who have not reached a height of 57 inches must have a booster seat (not provided).
For full details, please refer to the Rental Agreement with your reservation
All cart reservations are subject to a $30 Cancellation Fee. Cancel your reservations at least 4 hours in advance and online only.
No Show after 1 Hour: Full charge for rental.
1 Hour: Fee is $30 per hour.
No Show Fee:
Primary Driver is responsible for all damage or loss upon return of the vehicle. Missing or damaged items including the Cart, Portable Lock Box, Cart Locking Cable and Charging Cable are billed to the Primary Driver.
There is a $100 deposit required on all rentals. The amount will be credited with on-time return of the vehicle if there is no damage or loss.
In case of accident or injury, please call 911, notify the Primary Driver’s insurance company and the local rental office immediately at 508-246-1117.
All traffic and parking violations are the sole responsibility of the renter. There is a $25 Processing Fee on all offenses in addition to the fines levied.